Re: Are we gaining or losing Triumphs?

To: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Subject: Re: Are we gaining or losing Triumphs?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:25:02 -0700
Cc: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The number of Triumphs being brought back to life appears to be growing thus
increasing the number of "Visible" Triumphs.  However, since many of the
ones that are being "Discovered" are being cut up for parts to make the
restorable ones whole, I have to believe that the total number of Triumphs is
shrinking.  When all the rust free  or semi-rust-free cars are used up, the
rate of decrease will surely slow down because the rust buckets will then
be considered candidates for restoration rather than "donors".

So, if my theory is correct, I think the Barns are actually doing Triumphs a
favor by hiding the not so perfect cars from sure destruction until the
trend slows down.

Just my very humble opinion!

Joe