Re: foil insulation

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Subject: Re: foil insulation
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:47:38 -0700 |July 24, 2000) at 08/20/2001 06:47:23 PM
Cc: 6Pack@autox.team.net, owner-6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Corey,

I do not know the insulating specifications of "Insul-Tek" but I bought a
roll of foil insulation from the heating department of the local hardware
store.  I applied it to the floor boards, rear deck, firewall and
transmission tunnel.  It really cut down on heat and noise.  A lot cheaper
the $45.00 for 40 sq.ft.

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 CP51649

                    corey.sherman@rc

                    n.com                   To:     triumphs@autox.team.net,

                    Sent by:                6Pack@autox.team.net

                    owner-6pack@auto        cc:

                    x.team.net              Subject:     foil insulation

                    08/20/2001 12:45

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to corey.sherman

Has anybody ever used "Insul-Tek" foil insulation... I was thinking of
installing it over my floor pans under the carpeting. Any
thoughts/suggestions. This is a little pricey. 40 Square Feet Julianos
Insul-Tek $45.00

NFI
http://www.julianos.com/insultek.html