Re: foil insulation

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: foil insulation
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:54:48 EDT
In a message dated 8/20/01 1:47:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
corey.sherman@rcn.com writes:

> http://www.julianos.com/insultek.html

Corey....unlike (and compared to) a couple of other options I have seen, this
stuff seems to be 'purpose-made' for auto application. 1/4" foam with foil
both sides. This seems ideal. Other material(s) have encapsulated bubble pack
with foil on both sides. I have used it for my furnace ducting but question
how durable it would be for auto applications. Also I have see batting bonded
on one side with foil. Better, but foil on both sides seems to be the optimal
way. I am going to try this Juliano material myself. Thanks for the heads-up!\

Larry M
TR250