Re: TR3 Boot Lid Questions

To: <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Boot Lid Questions
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:27:30 EDT
In a message dated Thu, 16 Aug 2001  9:18:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Bill
Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net> writes:

>      I am thinking about buying a boot lid (trunk) for my project TR3...Is
>there any
> kind of plinth non-combatability?

Bill, probably THE key factor is whether the boot lid you're looking at has the
"raised hinge platforms" on it. If not, it's pre-TS60001. I've seen such
earlier lids used on late cars and late lids on early cars. It'll work, more or
less, but it will also be fairly obvious to all but the most casual observer
that something's amiss! ;-)

--Andy Mace