Re: Triumph contacts across the US?

To: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph contacts across the US?
From: Michael Hart <harty47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:08:27 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Triumph Net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Scott an All, I'm located in La Junta on US Highway 50 in Eastern Colorado.
Highway 50 will be one of the major arteries into Colorado from the East and
Southeast. La Junta is about 90 miles West of the border of Kansas and about
150 miles Northwest of the Oklahoma border. Breckenridge is 250 miles from La
Junta. If anyone wants contact information please e-mail me. Thanks, Mike
63 TR4 Surrey Top
  Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com> wrote: So has anyone put together any sort
of contact list for Triumph friendly people
and businesses that will be along the travel path to Colorado?

Since I'm visiting a friend in Okalahoma along the way, my route has me
straying off course at St. Louis and continuing to head South West towards
Oklahoma City.

I figured I'd check out the different VTR chapter webpages and jot down some
people's names and phone numbers that might be along the way.

Then I figured, someone else might have already compiled a list of "who to call
when your Triumph breaks down in X-ville, X-burg or X-opolis."

Scott Tilton
Watching the rain fall in Leesburg VA
(wonder how TRF summer party is going?)

/// with nothing in it but
///
/// unsubscribe triumphs
///
/// Send list postings to triumphs@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.