Triumph contacts across the US?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph contacts across the US?
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 20:32:58 -0700 (PDT)
So has anyone put together any sort of contact list for Triumph friendly people
and businesses that will be along the travel path to Colorado?

Since I'm visiting a friend in Okalahoma along the way, my route has me
straying off course at St. Louis and continuing to head South West towards
Oklahoma City.

I figured I'd check out the different VTR chapter webpages and jot down some
people's names and phone numbers that might be along the way.

Then I figured, someone else might have already compiled a list of "who to call
when your Triumph breaks down in X-ville, X-burg or X-opolis."

Scott Tilton
Watching the rain fall in Leesburg VA
(wonder how TRF summer party is going?)