RE: New engine bafflement - Progress

To: "'TR8 List \(E-mail\)'" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "''triumphs@autox. team. net' \(E-mail\)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New engine bafflement - Progress
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:09:21 -0400 com> .com>
And the winner is -  (ta dah)  - Brad Wilson.  Pulled the plugs out and
dried em up.  Put em back, turned off the fuel pump at the inertial cut-off,
sprayed a shot of ether and zoom.  I can keep it running by allowing the
fuel pump to run 1/4 second every 30-60 seconds.  Either I have one or more
leaking injectors, no pressure relief at the pressure regulator or this
engine wants to be WAYYYYY more lean than the old one.

Thanks all for your comments and help.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK