Re: Backyard visitors

To: Rosspemlee@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Backyard visitors
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 06:09:06 -0700 (PDT)
--- Rosspemlee@aol.com wrote:
> Wow,
> You didn't see a little, long haired, Aussie following all this wildlife and
> hollering "Crikey" and "Gorgeous" did you?

I wouldn't have been suprised if Steve had showed up - they say we have 'gators
in the Arkansas River!

> Maybe the cougar was following the cockatiel.

Naw, the bird would only have been an appetizer! :)  Of course, walking the dog
after dark takes on a whole different meaning now.

> Seriously, several years ago I had one cross the road directly in front of my
> car near Goat Island, SC, in broad daylight too!
> The game warden tells me there are no cougars in the Carolinas but I know
> what I saw. And yes, it was well before Turkey Time (Wild Turkey that is)

Yeah, well after enough Wild Turkey, you can see all sorts of things!
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/