Re: & Carpets

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: & Carpets
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:54:14 -0700
Brian,

I will be doing this job on my TR3A as soon as I get it back from the body
shop and was wondering just what is the best way.  Did you velcro the carpet
to the underlayment, or leave a gap so the carpet could be velcroed or taped
to the floor?  Did you put the underlayment on before or after putting the
transmission tunnel on?

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

> >Also- how do I get that damn carpeting to stay in place?  Adhesive?
Velcro?