Who has the red TR-3B?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who has the red TR-3B?
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:22:06 -0500
I saw a very nice red TR-3B driving around Fishers, Indiana today.  I have
seen the car around before.....Is the owner on this list?

I live in the Fishers area, have my TR-4A activated after 10 years of storage.
Would be interested in talking cars, resources etc.  Mine needs  a lot of
detailing, but is a solid car that I have been very lucky to have preserved
over the years.  In the 70's I did some autocrossing with it, so now the
sway-bars and hard racing springs are a bit much for driving around town.  I
am thinking I will return it to more street condition, and get out the wire
wheels again.  Would like to eventually get the motor in top condition, and
knowing it is not practical, but have always had a desire to put a set of
webbers on it.  I just love their sound, and I do realize the need for lots of
adjusting and tuning.

Apprecaite hearing fromt he TR-3 owner if on this list!

Larry from Fishers, IN.