RE: More @#% ZS carbs

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More @#% ZS carbs
From: MPRICE <mprice@cybersol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:14:17 -0400 teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f5CEEji23038
Well, I must thank the list for the assistance on the carbs. Nelson Riedel and
Randal Young especially. Nelson's web site was particularly helpful as I ended
up having to rebuild the carbs and check that all those little thingies that
are hanging on the sides are working properly. So although I am in the process
of beginning to tune today, I expect success from this latest venture.
Thanks again.
Mark
TR250
PS - In case you missed Nelson's fabulous web page... check out the technical
section of www.nextek.net/BuckeyeTriumphs