RE: More @#% ZS carbs

To: "'Nelson Riedel'" <nriedel@nextek.net>, MPRICE <mprice@cybersol.com>, "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More @#% ZS carbs
From: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@compaq.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:12:54 -0500
WOW....What a great article on carbs.  Great pictures to boot...

Great job!!!!

Bill
'74 TR6

There is a three part article on rebuilding these carbs on our club
website, link below.  Part III gives some suggestions on tuning the carbs.
I'll be updating that part later this evening with photos on how the plugs
should look if the carbs are adjusted properly.

www.nextek.net/BuckeyeTriumphs

There is no use trying to adjust the mixture until you solve the problem
with the idle speed.  That problem likely upsets the mixture, exspecially if
the bypass valves are defective.

Nelson Riedel
Granville, OH
76 TR6 (just painted, now repairing damage from fender bender)
68 TR250 (next project - new paint)
70 TR6 (all the parts in a pile ready to assemble)