Re: TR6 brakes - how good/bad?

To: "ian.viles" <ian.viles@ntlworld.com>, "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 brakes - how good/bad?
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:18:50 -0600
Ian,

When you did all that to your brakes did you recenter the PDWA?  It could be
offcentered and affecting your braking.  Pull the yellow/black wire off the
top of the PDWA and remove the switch cap it was attached to (nothing will
leak out..trust me).  Shine a real bright torch (my UK term for the day) on
the inside of the PDWA and you'll see a little cylinder.  It will have a V
notch.  That has to be centered so that the little nipple on the switch cap
sits in the V.  Take a sharp pointed something to move it.  Shouldn't take
much.     It's a fairly easy fix...worth checking/trying before you tear
into your brakes.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71TR6 CC65446 (Christmas Ornament)