Re: radiator stop leaks

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radiator stop leaks
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:16:03 EST
In a message dated 3/29/2001 6:52:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vafred@erols.com writes:

> List, "Black Pepper" will also close pin holes, I do not use it, but I know
> some Model "A" people that do.  "FT"

Been there, done that! It does seem to work...almost as well as the
"Aluma-Seal" stuff. Using a combination of both, I managed to keep a S*b*r*
radiator around for several years after the first pinhole leak developed
(until finally all the little fins rotted away and fell away from the cooling
tubes)!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register
<www.vtr.org>