Alternatives to urethane paint?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Alternatives to urethane paint?
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:13:22 -0700
I reached a milestone today - I painted my frame.  From here on out, its
putting back together not taking apart.  Feels good.

I also discovered that the paint booth that I can use does not have the
proper equipment to handle urethane paints.  The epoxy primer I used on the
frame was OK for their system.  I haven't started on the body, so I can use
a different primer if needed.  What are reasonable alternatives to
urethane?  I know very little about automotive paint.

Thanks.

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L (with a shiny black frame)