TR3 in the mag

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 in the mag
From: "Roy" <techman@metrolink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:14:18 -0500
On page 141 of the Feb 19, 2001 issue of Fortune magazine, there is an ad
for Broadview International, LLC that has a picture of 4 classic cars
meeting at a gas station--- TR3 (piled high with badges on the grill), a
Porsche (I think the 901 or whatever was the version like James Dean crashed
in), A Fiat (I think), and (I think) an Aston Martin. The ad says there is a
person missing from the ad because a board meeting took priority. It goes on
that however, next year his '59 Roadster will be fully restored and that
might just take precedence.

You can probably find the issue at your local library if it isn't at your
newstand anymore.

Roy
TR3 TS63103LO (in restoration)
techman@metrolink.net