T/R 4 value

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: T/R 4 value
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:12:39 -0500
Unless you are very familiar with these cars I would not even thinking of
making any offer without a T/R club member taking a look, or a very long
time owner of T/R's, then for that kind of money I want pictures of the
resto, like someone has said, sounds like it could be a nice paint job, so
what about the mechanicals, "FIND-OUT", why not talk to the previous owner
and find out why he sold it to a dealer, who knows this car in that area,
might be a very fine car, just make sure, don't pay your money and then find
out, get qualified help and ask more questions than they want to hear, last,
do not except any title made out in the dealers name under any
circumstances, "NONE".  just my .02 "FT"