Re: TR6 - No brakes

To: "Ross Fox" <rossjfox@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 - No brakes
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:14:04 -0500
Ross:

As someone who's just been through this, let me hazard a guess that all your
brake fluif went right into your booster, and you've got a bad brake M/C
main seal.

I'd strongly suggest pulling the M/C right away and rebuilding/replacing it.
And oh yeah -- you'll get to pull the booster too, and shake out all that
DOT 3 fluif through the vacuum port.  But don't worry,  that's the easy
part.  ;-)

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6