Racing Diary, t-minus 10 and counting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing Diary, t-minus 10 and counting
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:26:20 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Rather than add postings about car names, vanity plates and other
"interesting stuff", I though I might taunt the list with some tidbits as
I get my car ready for the first event of the season, April 1st. REALLY.

And rather than bomb the list with giant diatribes, I thought I'd just
post some of this stuff on my New England Triumphs web site:

http://isis.mit.edu/~triumph/khartu-chronicles.html

I'll fancy up the document in the next few days and I'll probably put link
on the New England Triumph web site "front page".

Stay tuned.

In the meantime, enjoy!

regards,
rml