Re: TR4

To: "David Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: TR4
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:36:55 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>List
>Well, after lurking on the list for about a year, I finally bought a TR4. I
>pick it up next week in Dayton, Oh (about 60 miles North of me.). It is a
>project car complete with extra parts (fenders, etc.) It's #CTC 71048L. Can
>anyone tell me what the "L" is for? I can't wait to get it home...

"L" is for Left Hand Drive...good luck, I am sure you will have many
hours of enjoyment, frustration, and fullfillment in the months to
come...just remember when you are cursing that one bolt that won't
come off/ go on/ is stripped/ at some point with the wind in your
hair and the sounds in your ears, you will decide it was all worth it.

Press on Regardless
--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3