Re: Insurance Question

To: lmtr4a <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance Question
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:55:42 -0800
Cc: List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
lmtr4a wrote:

> If your current policy is not an agreed value you are whistling in the
> dark!!!

Lou :

I suggest you re-read the fine print in your policy again, or possibly
even have your lawyer read it.  I also have an agreed value policy, but
the agreed value only protects the insurance company !  If they find
that the fair market value is less than the agreed value when I make a
claim, they will pay only the FMV.  The agreed value only sets an upper
limit on what they will pay.

Caveat emptor especially applies to insurance companies
Randall