Re: High idle (1970 TR6)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: High idle (1970 TR6)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 00:02:58 -0000
Hi Steve
Did you make sure the butterflies/discs were set properly in the spindle.
This can be done by slackening the screws that hold the disc to the spindle,
closing the throttle right down (light finger pressure on the disc) make
sure the throttle stops and fast idle screw are not contacting the body or
snail cam. then tighten the screws.

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon