No LBC....JOKE

To: ">" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC....JOKE
From: "John Linnerth" <jklinn@kw.igs.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:07:44 -0500
BORDER PROBLEMS

Five Englishmen in an Audi Quattro arrive at
the Italian border.

The Italian Customs agent stops them and
says, "It's illegal to put 5 people in a Quattro."

"What do you mean it's illegal?" asked the
Englishmen.

"Quattro means four," replies the Italian official.

"Quattro is just the name of the automobile,"
the Englishmen retort disbelievingly.  "Look at
the papers: this car is designed to carry 5 persons."

"You can't pull that one on me," replies the Italian
customs agent. "Quattro means four. You have
five people in your car and you are therefore
breaking the law."

The Englishmen replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your
supervisor over -- I want to speak to someone with
more intelligence!"

"Sorry," responds the Italian official, "he can't come.
He's busy with 2 guys in a Fiat Uno.

-------

So would 2 in the boot and 2 on the luggage rack 2 in the seats work for my
TR6 ?

John LInnerth