Re: Look what followed me home! It's a cousin of the TR2!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Look what followed me home! It's a cousin of the TR2!
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:29:49 -0000
Hi Frank
Just looked at the pics, looks like a good find. Do you keep the Licence
DORETTI or do you get a new licence? (don't know how your system works, does
the vehicle get the plate for life, Does each owner have to re-apply for the
licence, is it different state to state?) I like the polished deflectors?
behind the rear wheels.
This looks like a nice honest car, nothing hidden by a shiny respray!
Good luck with it.

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon
1972 2.5PI Saloon
1974 Sprinted Dolomite 1850
1975 Toledo in restoration!

http://www.triumph-iw.co.uk
http://www.mickdolphin.co.uk Spares Supplier.

Ps If you load cars onto a trailer attached to your car/truck they do tend
to follow you home. ;-)