Old Cars and California License Plate politics - non CA listers can dele

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Cars and California License Plate politics - non CA listers can delete!
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:27:26 -0800
A bill has been reintroduced to allow Year of Manufacture plates to be
re-registered for 1962 to1973 vehicles. 1961 and prior year vehicles have
enjoyed this opportunity for years.

Those of you who would like to acquire and register an old black & yellow or
blue & yellow CA plate will be able to do so, if our esteemed Governor does
not veto the bill again.

Check it out at:

http://www.calpl8s.com/cpinfo.html

Follow this link if you would like to comment to Gov. Davis or your state
assemblyman:

http://www.calpl8s.com/cpinfo-2.html#vetoe

Those of you on other old car lists may want to forward this around.
Politicians tend to pay attention when they get lots of Email!

My apologies for mixing politics with LBC's!

Brad
62 TR4
65 TR4A (with ugly modern CA plates)