Re: Paint on clean frame?

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Paint on clean frame?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:05:49 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs@autox. team. net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
I don't know if it is the "consensus" because I have seen so many people
enraptured with the properties of POR15.  Personally, I have never used the
stuff.  Since the factory didn't either, I likely never will.

I have had such good luck using epoxy primer and enamel paint on the frame that
it is "my" preferred way of doing it.

Joe

P.S. I think that POR15 is also very expensive.