Re: Whats your LBC`s name

To: beaver@spillmanco.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Whats your LBC`s name
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 16:21:26 EST
In a message dated 3/3/2001 1:48:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
beaver@spillmanco.com writes:

<< Tom Beaver
 Indy
 Many no name Triumphs
 (Still looking for that blue 250 w/ OD like Darrell's for Mrs B) >>

Tom,
I honestly have no nicknames for my Triumphs I simply refer to them as; The
3, The 4, The 250, The 6, The 7, The 8, The 70 Spit & The 76 Spit.  Makes
things simpler that way.  I often refer to them as females though.  Like she
wizzed me off so I put her in the corner or she was really running great
today.  The Triumph`s have a new invader in the garage.  I refer to him as
the TT since he is German and an Audi.  I hope he is keeping his Twin Turbo`s
to himself!  Oh, I do often refer to the TR3B as The Old Lady.
Darrell