Harborfreight Bushing/Bearing tool

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Harborfreight Bushing/Bearing tool
From: Fred Marks <marks_fred@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:00:31 -0800 (PST)
Hi-

Seeing it was on sale for 7.99 in Harborfreight's
catalog, I bought one of their BUSHING/BEARING kits,
supposedly capable of easing the insertion/removal
of--bushings & bearings.  The item is Harborfreight
#38145.

Well, I'm looking at this thing and scratching my
head.  I can't figure out precisely how to use it.  It
came with no instructions, unlike most of the things
I've bought from HF before.  Anyone got one of these
want to give me a quick lesson on how to use it?

There's not even a pic on the HF website, but if
you've got catalog 731-G, it's on page 12!

Thanks!

Fred Marks
Brandon, FL
69 Triumph GT6 V6 Conv. Proj. Car