Re: Public Thanks for help -- to two different list members

To: <sdaniels@gorge.net>
Subject: Re: Public Thanks for help -- to two different list members
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:31:22 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: Steve Daniels <sdaniels@gorge.net>

>My buddy, Jeff Zurschmeide (the blame^Wreason I got one of these
>in the first place) spoke of it warmly.

Yes, I know Jeffy Z.  Funny coincidence.  I am finally getting ready to junk
my old desk at home and put in one of these newfangled L-shaped computer
desks like I have at work.  The new desk has waiting in my shop since last
summer sometime.  You can't rush into these things.  Whilst emptying this
and that, I came across the UPS receipt for parts I sent Jeff back when he
lived in California.  That would have been in about 1991.  Obviously, I did
not clean this desk out when I moved in 1998!

When Jeff came here to visit, we went to the Humpydome to watch the Yankees
beat the stuffings out of the Twins.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.