RE: Bead blasting cabinet(long reply)

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Bead blasting cabinet(long reply)
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:46:40 -0500
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Larry,

Thanks...  you covered the whole story.  I have a smallish SEARS
8 gallon 1.5 HP compressor that I bought 10-12 years ago for 1/4
scale RC airplane building.  It worked fine for those painting
and cleaning chores fine.  I still use it for cleaning parts as
they come out of the parts washer and for general garage
chores... but will not run big air tools and probably will not do
for bead blasting.

Thanks again

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com