RE: TR7 BFH#36 - Lug Centric?

To: sjustice@uswest.net, russmans@home.com
Subject: RE: TR7 BFH#36 - Lug Centric?
From: jim.hearnden@bt.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:33:28 -0000
Cc: EPRacer@aol.com, Eganb@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
This seems to have generated massive confusion. I'll try and clarify:-

Standard Steel TR7 wheel uses 45deg taper seat nuts M12 x 1.5 (I think its
1.5)
Standard Alloy TR7 wheel uses a sleeve nut but Centres the wheel on the
centre
of the hub NOT the wheel nuts.
Compomotive and some others uses taper seat neat the same as the Steel ones.
Some after market wheels use sleeve nuts and some of those centre on the hub

others rely on the wheel nuts.

Jim Hearnden

Work 01732 224340
Mobile 07930 353232
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of BT Syncordia Solutions
. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.