Re: TR3 boot lid brace - upholstery

To: "Dave and Ann Smith" <smithd@peak.org>
Subject: Re: TR3 boot lid brace - upholstery
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:39:29 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Dave,
     It sounds just like what both of my TR-3A's came with. There was also
some glue or rubber pieces that fit on all four arms of the "X" near the
center supporting it. I was going to use "Liquid Nails" when I do mine and
then paint it the same color as the panel.
     Do any listers have better suggestions?

     Bill Brewer
     1960 TS 72747LO
     1961 TS75409L