RE: Triumph market discipline

To: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Triumph market discipline
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:30:11 -0500
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
A co-worker just got back from Cuba (some kind of art museum cooperation in
the works).  His "guide" (B. said he was sure the guy worked for the Cuba's
version of the CIA) took him to a friends house for supper.  In back of his
house was a warehouse that had about 10 1950's Chevy's & Fords including a
54 corvette (my guess from the description of the taillights).  Sitting
there... just waiting.  B., knowing of my interest in old cars tried to take
a picture, but was very firmly told "NO".  He said they were very dirty, but
looked to be all there.

It will be interesting to see if/when it happens.
Carl