Re: road trips

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: road trips
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:39:35 -0700
yet BTW), but with my Norweigian fair skin I tend to look more like the
roasted pig at the luau if I drive 4800 miles in the sunshine with the top
down.  And to think I have to take this from our caravan leader who sat in
his ACed luxury tow vehicle all the way!!!!

 The part that amazes me the most is Bud claims to be a Hula boy (at least
thats how he dresses!).  Now it seems to me that someone like that should
be able to handle any amount of sunshine....!

Brad