Re: road trips

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Subject: Re: road trips
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:41:14 -0500
Cc: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "levilevi"
>And I drove to both Portlands with the top up since it was 105 degrees at
some point during both trips (remember Idaho Dave Massey?).   Much cooler
with the top up and the back window unzipped and you're cruising when it's
so darn hot.   I also wove a couple of pieces of aluminum/bubble wrap in
the
top bows to keep my black top from being a solar collector 4 inches from my
head...worked great and they stayed put just fine the whole way.
<

What Bud failed to point out is the other reason for leaving the top up:
lack of hair (on the head).  Don't want to bake the brains.  (Sorry, Bud,
but the Truth in Advertising Act required me to disclose that.   Or some
other convenient excuse)

Dave