Re: TR3 Tires

To: "the Hoff's" <info@interfx.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Tires
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:31:33 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Todd,

I use Michelin 165/15 XZX. They are the closest thing I could find to the
original Michelin X's I had back in 1969. Got them from SEARS on special order.
Took about 30 Days. Very resonable. Some guys think they are too hard but I am
not a racer anymore. They hold the road fine for this old fart.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V