Re: TR3 Tires

To: "the Hoff's" <info@interfx.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Tires
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:50:45 -0500
Dunlop still makes the SP-20. They're (165/15) available from the Tire Rack
($39) or British Wire Wheel, $57.

Also, Michelin XZX - Tire Rack, $63...BWW, $82

Hmmm...I notice a trend here. :^)

My car came with Vredesteins (don't know where they came from) and I haven't
had to look for new ones yet.

Good luck. By the way, NFI in any of the above brands.

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O