RE: Sr John Black on video

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sr John Black on video
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 07:53:03 -0500
"Wewy intewesting Mestuh Bond!!!"   So... If Triumph originally started
building cars with tractor engines and there are tractors still being made
at the factory today, then one could assume: (A) the Triumph car line was an
extension of the tractor company that didn't work out, or (B) triumphs are
still being made today using their "original" body style.

(Now don't get your knickers a bunched up this is dry humor guys!!!)

Dave