RE: Is Triumph coming Back???

To: "'David Massey '" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Subject: RE: Is Triumph coming Back???
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:46:51 -0500
Cc: "''Triumphs@autox.team.net' '" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "''Spitfires@autox.team.net' '" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
While you are right it does not cost a fortune to register a trademark, it
does cost money.  With the biggest point being, why NOW.  BMW has owned
Triumph for over 6 years and has not bothered to do anything.  Hmmm, they
sell off their unwanted scraps and now they register it.  Maybe I am a bit
into anylizing corporate psychology, but people do things for a reason.

Patrick Bowen
While not holding his breath for a new rollout, is awefully curious of why!