Re: Great experience

To: Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great experience
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:34:15 EST
Jean...
What a thrill indeed! The Le Mans racers! If I am not mistaken there were 3,
HP 926, HP 927, and HP 928!
I have a book written by Chis Harvey entitled TR for Triumph. It that book
(1989 printing) there is a picture on page 133 that clearly shows the 3 cars
at starting line in front of the Triumph pits for the 1960 Le Mans race. HP
928 is on the far right!

Another book, Triumph TRs, by Graham Robson, 1996 edition, has a very good
photo of HP 926 on page 161 and a very good photo of the "Sabrina" engine on
page 74. We all know, of course, where the name Sabrina came from....

I envy you the opportunity to be so close to such magnificent auto.
Congratulations! I hope someone took many photos of you behind the wheel!

Larry Morrison
TR250 in Colorado