Great experience

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Great experience
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:53:52 +0100
Hello all,
Today was a day to remember. In my almost 40 years of Tring I
had today the oportunity to take place behind the wheel of TRS
928 HP,not to drive her but just to sit in her and dream.This
weekend the car is on dispay at our garage's stand at a Classic
Car Show in Maastricht, the Netherlands.To note that the car was
driven from the parking lot under steam of her Sabrina engine to the
display,no pushing for that great car. Although I would have
prefered to see this wonderful sexy engine in a TR3S ,but OK you
can't have everything.
Regards from me and 928 HP
Jean