Re: Just to introduce myself

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Just to introduce myself
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:43:48 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks John-
I actually wasn't worried about the looms burning up, as much as I thought
about the idea of major system wipeout due to a short in a secondary system-
i.e.: short in headlight circuit blows fuse, killing ignition, or something
similar.  I feel this way any single system can wipe without taking the rest
of the electrics with it. I most likely will keep the two fuses as a safety
measure for the supply lines in to the ignition and fuse box.

As to the ground, I am still trying to figure out where the grounds go!

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible