Re: Oil leaks

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Oil leaks
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:49:10 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe-
Do you watch Speedvision? I believe it was a Goodwood antique race that was
on a couple weeks back, where they had a lot of the old 50's and 60's
vintage racers on the track again, and one blew an oil line on  an "S" turn.
After about two laps the field was undrivable- all the old cars, save a few
superbly controlled, were wiping out and getting bent. Naturally they called
the race as soon as it became apparent there was a major problem, but not
before several vintage racers played bumper cars. Very exciting and
interesting none the less.

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible