I should know this...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: I should know this...
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 22:41:12 -0700
... but I don't, and can't find the difference in the factory TR4
manual, and don't have a TR6 manual handy. What's the difference between
early TR4 and later TR4/TR4A exhaust valves, and early and late TR6
exhaust valves? Reason I ask is that Vicky Brit has Stellite exhaust
valves on sale, and I'd like, in each case, to pick up the larger of
each type. Seat and guide differences are not an issue--I can press in
the right guide and machine the valve seats as necessary.

Cheers, all.

--

Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM