RE: VTR 2001

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR 2001
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:55:31 -0700
Cc: LaJoMor@aol.com
Larry Morrison writes:  "And if I can't finish the 250 in time I will be on
the 2-wheel
Triumph unless Mr. Conrad will give me a ride in his shiny Pimento Red TR6!"

Mr. Morrison,
Well, I'm not yet sure you should be looking for a way out of getting your
250 to the VTR convention.  I move that you have to drive it in what ever
condition you may find it in once August comes around.  8^)  Maybe that is
the incentive we all need to get moving on our projects.  I figure I'll look
funny pushing my '6 all the way from Denver like a skateboard.  I had better
get a move on -- since it's not a question as to whether I'm going (of
course I am!).

That ribbing said, Larry, of course I'll give you a ride.  I need someone to
push.  8^)

Eric Conrad
'76 TR6 resto