Re: First Start

To: LaJoMor@aol.com, justin@bexel.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First Start
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:28:21 -0500
Actually, I've been following this thread with some embarrassment. When I
read Justin's original note, I took it to mean he had an old engine that he
was about to rebuild. When I coincidentally saw the Eastwood "How to free a
stuck engine" bit, I thought it might help, so I posted it as a suggestion.
Obviously, it was not Eastwood's intent to advise how to free a "new"
engine. Since I have no suggestions either, I'm glad to see that several
others do!

Sorry for the simplistic answer to what is obviously a much more complex
problem. On the other hand, I suppose there are some listers who DO have an
old frozen engine and maybe...

Good luck, Justin!

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O