RE: Clutch : TR 3

Subject: RE: Clutch : TR 3
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:01:13 +0200
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Comments: Original 'To' not compliant with RFC 822, stripped
Thanks for the advice Mike.
Usually I do stop for damsels ( though my wife loudly objects to this
practice )   :-)

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398201
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .