Re: New TR4A Generator from Moss

To: "Dianne and Peter Fullam" <dfullam@albany.net>
Subject: Re: New TR4A Generator from Moss
From: "Rich Scotti" <Rich@Scotti.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:54:03 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
After reading your mail and a few others I got offlist, I snooped around the
box the item came in. It reads "Made in India". Thats East I guess? I notice
the same sorts of quality glitches you did but I'm encouraged by you use of
the part. I have found problems with rebuilt items before and I suppose that
is the only other option here (TRF, Vic Brit... sell rebuilt units and you
send them the core). This unit replaces a Nissan Alternator I put on the car
about 20years ago. It was actually working fine when the car was parked
about 6 years back but since the car gets a complete restore, why not go
back to original?