Re: restoration record keeping

To: "Gary Nafziger" <naffy@netins.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: restoration record keeping
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:34:04 -0500
I've always maintained an extensive spreadsheet of $$ and
time spent on each task for all my restorations.
This spreadsheet is also used to track who sells what,
where I bought it from last time and for how much, what I
paid in shipping, order and delivery dates and how
much I've sold off extra and old parts for.    :-)

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com