RE: Bentley's??

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Subject: RE: Bentley's??
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:37:08 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bill,

Actually, Bentley is just a publisher that has copied the original manuls and
has the rights to sem them.  The original publications are still available
through dealers that specialize in LBC books like
BritBooks(www.britbooks.com), the big three, the list, on Ebay and vendors at
car shows.

I have the original books instead of the 3 manuals copied into a stack by
Bentley. I prefer this... but I got there because the TR4 Bently is not
available.  IMHO you need the original workshop manual (or a copy) and the
Haynes Manual.  Use the workshop manual for torque specs and other facts and
the Haynes for understanding and how-to.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com